Adam Anderson is the Chief Operating Officer at District Management Group and has led strategy and transformation in public, private, and non-profit organizations. Adam joined DMGroup in early spring of 2018. Adam leads large-scale engagements with urban school district clients across the country, working with superintendents and senior leadership to improve outcomes for all students. He is a passionate believer in and advocate for public education and our shared responsibility to ensure that every student, regardless of zip code or learning needs, graduates from high school college and career ready.
Other Professional Experience
- Led Operations, Strategy, Talent, and Culture at EducationSuperHighway, a San Francisco-based non-profit whose mission is to connect every public school classroom in America to high-speed broadband.
- Spent a number of years as a Senior Administrator at Chicago Public Schools, leading transformational initiatives across School Leadership, Operations, Talent, and Community Engagement, ultimately serving as Deputy Chief of Staff to the CEO.
- Worked as a Management Consultant at Boston Consulting Group, one of the premier global management consulting firms and was a Test Engineer with Honeywell Aerospace.
- BS in Chemical Engineering from California State University, Long Beach
- MBA and MA in Education from Stanford University, where he was awarded the Arbuckle Award for Leadership
- ConnectED California, an organization that partners with school, district, and community leaders to transform education through Linked Learning pathways so that all students, regardless of background, are prepared to succeed in college, career, community, and life