“We know we have been successful when real changes take place for students, staff, and taxpayers, not when a report has been delivered.”
Nathan’s experience as a superintendent, school board member, and private sector CEO allows him to bring a unique perspective to his work at DMGroup. As Managing Director, he works closely with superintendents and their leadership teams to create practical solutions to pressing challenges and to guide sustained efforts that turn opportunities into realities.
Other Professional Experience
- Superintendent, Arlington, MA.
- Working with a very talented team, the district reduced the number of students reading below grade level by 65% and decreased the special education achievement gap by 66%.
- Some schools were commended by Rennie Center for Education Research and Policy, by the National Blue Ribbon Schools program, by the MA DOE Compass Schools program
andby School Matters—all for outperforming schools in like communities.
- CEO North American Industries, an engineering and manufacturing company.
- BA from Dartmouth College
- MBA with distinction from Harvard Business School
Graduateof the Broad Foundation Urban Superintendents Academy
- Former Chair, Boxford, MA School Board
- Former Vice President, Merrimack Valley Habitat for Humanity
- Former UNCF, North East Region supporting African American students attending college