Despite increased spending, hard work, and dedication, school districts of all sizes and demographics continue to struggle to implement special education, intervention, and social-emotional support programs that are cost-effective and deliver results for students. DMGroup can help your district focus efforts on the targeted strategies and strengthen supports that will deliver results, provide a firm foundation for learning, and help every student succeed.
DMGroup knows what works when it comes to improving special education, intervention, and social-emotional supports for students. We can help you bring focus to your efforts so that your limited resources are devoted to targeted strategies that consistently deliver results.
Combining research-proven best practices, management expertise, and tried-and-true approaches garnered from a decade of working with hundreds of school districts, our approach brings about real results, helping you deliver effective supports for all students, including students in special education, students who struggle with reading, students living in poverty, those requiring Response to Intervention (RTI), and students with social, emotional, and behavioral needs.
- Emphasize effective general education as part of the overall approach to helping students in special education
- Focus on strengthening core reading skills to build a foundation for learning for all students and provide additional supports for students who are struggling
- Provide extra instructional time to master content every day
- Expand the reach and impact of social, emotional, and behavioral supports
- Ensure that content-strong staff provide interventions and allow special educators to play to their strengths
- Use data to track progress and inform ongoing improvement