Professional learning for school and district leaders
We partner with you to provide unique, targeted professional development programs that deepen your school and district leaders' knowledge and skill level for effectively addressing key challenges.
Our programs serve as a catalyst for thoughtful discussion, development and meaningful change within your team and district.Sample programs include:
- Better Elementary and Secondary Scheduling
- Strengthening Special Education Supports and Services
- Best Practices for Successfully Implementing RTI
- Best Practices for Closing the Achievement Gap Despite Tight Budgets
- Introduction to Measuring Academic Return on Investment (A-ROI)
- Expanding and Improving Social, Emotional, and Behavioral Supports
- Building Budgets Strategically
- Managing Innovation
Programs tailored to your district needs
We draw from our research and experience partnering with hundreds of districts around the country to deliver unique professional development tailored to meet the needs of your district and build your team’s capacity.
Programs incorporate best practices research, facilitated case studies, and collaborative team exercises to build knowledge and skills needed to tackle district challenges.
We offer professional development as a stand-alone event or multiple sessions, and can also provide coaching as a follow-up to support district leaders with implementation of lessons learned.