Now more than ever, schools are facing big, urgent challenges: chronic absenteeism, missed learning, skyrocketing social and emotional needs, public health, to name a few.
Insightful, innovative, and skillful leadership are required to lead the transformation required to address the enormous challenges confronting the sector. The future of our students and the very future of our nation are at stake. Successfully moving forward requires not only identifying innovative initiatives and processes, but executing skillful change management that is all about the people and culture of an organization.
Through DMGroup’s approach to school and district transformation, we translate big, urgent challenges into deliberate, specific goals that can be achieved through continuous learning and improvement cycles and shifts in organizational culture. Our framework can help school and district leaders drive change that lasts.
DMGroup’s transformation services and implementation support combine insight and strategic vision to help district leaders reach aspirational goals. We focus on effective, iterative tools and techniques rooted in proven leadership development methodologies used by successful organizations across industries and sectors.
We help schools and districts learn quickly from successes and failures to meet immediate, measurable performance goals. But perhaps more importantly, we take an approach that addresses root causes and behavior change within your organization by fostering more solution-oriented and outcome-focused mindsets.
- Tailored consulting services to meet your district’s unique needs
- Support aligned with district priorities to help you achieve sustainable improvement
- Proven approaches backed by best-practices research
- Deep analysis of current state to support decision making
- Just-in-time performance coaching and targeted professional development help team members develop the skills needed to address challenges and overcome obstacles
- Recommendations based on a multi-faceted understanding of challenges, needs and objectives
- Change management support that builds leadership capacity, staff development and community support