What we do
We help districts raise achievement for struggling students, with and without IEPs and expand services despite tight resources.
Collaboration Drives Change: How a Group of Districts Joined Together to Raise the Achievement of Struggling Learnersdownload the case study
How we help
Our approach combines educational best practices, management expertise, and tried-and-true processes garnered from a decade of working with hundreds of school districts.DMGroup’s multi-year support can help districts:
- Uncover and understand current practices and shift to those that are proven most effective.
- Increase supports for social, emotional, and behavioral needs.
- Increase the reach of the most effective teachers
- Achieve scalable, sustainable, lasting change for students, families, and staff
Our areas of Expertise
- Elementary and Secondary Reading
- Math and English Remediation
- Serving Students with Severe Needs
- IEP and Case Management
- Organizational Structure
- Behavior Support
- Social and Emotional Support
- Prevention Strategies
Learn how school districts raise achievement for students with special needs and reduce costs at the same time.Visit Our Online Library